I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! My only struggle is trying not to eat the whole pan in one sitting! If you love this recipe, check out our healthy cookbook here!
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 ½ cup of oat flour or ground oatmeal
2 scoops of chocolate meal replacement protein powder (we used IsaLean)
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
16 packets or ¼ cup of sweetener (we used Monk Fruit)
3 egg whites or ½ cup
4 oz unsweetened apple sauce
½ cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract ⅛ cup pecan chips (topper)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients above into a large mixing bowl, stir thoroughly.
3. Lightly spray a glass cooking dish or brownie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Pour mixture into dish or pan.
5. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Makes 20 brownie bars. I try to only eat 3 brownies per sitting.
Each bar contains approximately: 1g fat, 44 calories, 5g carbs, 3g protein