Do You Ever Experience Setbacks With Your Goals?
I do. Almost weekly. Do I let it keep me down? No.
I have cravings. I lose sleep worrying sometimes. I miss workouts. I often put others before myself.
Life will happen and you will be derailed. It’s okay, darling. No one has the perfect schedule with hours a day to work out. Nor should you have to in order to accomplish your goals.
Take one day at a time. Here is a list of small things you can do TODAY to move forward.
1. Drink more water
2. Eat every 3 hours, 5 meals a day
3. Rest: your muscles grow when you rest or sleep
4. Meal prep or keep quick, healthy meals on hand for success
5. Indulge once a week and do something fun. You’ve earned it
6. Stay active every day, even if it means doing squats while holding your baby or taking the stairs at work
Do these things and your weight-loss and fitness goals will come together. Print this list and keep it on your vision board or at your desk at work.
Remember: it’s not that successful people never fall off the wagon or fail, they just NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD.