Many of you know that I LOVE planning! I am such a planning nerd that I look forward to the first of the year so that I can buy a new planner and start my year off fresh.
"A goal without a plan is just a wish."
So, you can imagine my excitement when www.startplanner.com asked me to do a product review on their Start Planner!
So, let's get down to business! The first thing I was really surprised at was how heavy-duty this planner is! I weighed it on my food scale (I sure did) and it clocked in at 2 pounds. This is not a flimsy planner, it's made to last. I also love that it has a secure strap that keeps the book closed when you are not using it or pack it in your bag or purse.
Check out the details below on what this planner includes to help keep your life on track as much as possible.
Daily, Monthly, and Yearly Planner
• Business and Personal Planning
• Health Planning : Working Out - Supplements/Vitamins
• Food - Plan, Budget, Groceries, & Make Dinner Schedules
• Plan - Holidays, Projects, Vacations
* Track- Health Insurance Co-Pays, Mileage Logs, Birthdays
• Monthly Gift Breakdown - never miss sending a gift or card again!
I am on a mission to become debt free, so I really appreciated that this planner offers a financial goals section where you can track your monthly budget and bills. It also has a section where you can make a grocery list and meal budget. You don't typically find that in a planner or organizer.
- Another great point is that each day takes up one full page, giving you plenty of room to write down your ideas and thoughts, as well as the "To Do" list, dinner, workouts, etc. If you are like me, you'll definitely want to track your meal times and portions as well.
- At the top of each page, there is a "Top Three" section where you can prioritize what you'd like to accomplish that day
- On each month's tab, there is a "Health Check" section where you write down your weight and measurements. This is great for ladies who like to hold themselves accountable year round like myself
- On page 54 of the planner, there is a section for Professional Financials. This is a business projections page where you can track your income (projected and actual). If you are a business owner and entrepreneur like me, you will appreciate this
My only feedback to Start Planner is that I would prefer Saturday and Sunday broken out on to their own pages like the other week days versus combined. However, there is a large section for a Grocery List where you can write plenty of plans and info there as well.
If you want to buy the planner that I reviewed, you can check it out by clicking here.