Training at Home:
This program is best when completed at the gym, however, there is an at-home workout as well. Just know you are a bit limited at home but with the right equipment and 100% focus on your NUTRITION, you will get amazing results.
Check out this list below for recommended equipment if you are using the home based workout:
1. T-Grip Travel Set of resistance bands for training: Note: Enter code KBFIT for a discount at checkout. OR, I found a less expensive resistance band package for the at-home workouts. This is especially nice on back day. You definitely need the door anchor, which this one has. It has good reviews >> http://amzn.to/2krWKkm
2. Dumbbells – 5’s, 8’s, 10 pounds to start with (15’s if more advanced)
3. Stability ball
5. Jump rope (if you do not have a treadmill or elliptical)
6. Bench or stable surface for step-ups (wooden chair or stairs at home)
7. Barbell – 20 pound or adjustable weight (optional)
8. Kettlebell (optional)
Email me with any questions regarding the challenge: firstname.lastname@example.org.