Hi fit family!
I am so excited to bring my spring challenge to you! So many of you have messaged me and want a great program to get you looking and feeling your best for summer.
There are limited spots in this challenge, so enter if you are 110% committed to your goals. I want to work with people who are determined to succeed and really ready to make a change.
This challenge is first come, first serve! I will post here once the challenge is full.
Start: Monday, March 26, 2018 (you can start as soon as you purchase your plan if before 3/26).
Finish: Saturday, May 6, 2018.
Before/after photos & short essay due to email@example.com by Monday, May 14, 2018 11:00pm CST.
Prizes for the best transformations: TO BE ANNOUNCED!
1st place winner:
Feature on Kelsey’s blog and social media
Kelsey’s favorite supplement stack
2nd place winner:
Feature on Kelsey’s blog and social media
* Honorable mentions may be featured on Kelsey’s blog and/or social media with your permission.
- Grocery list
- Workouts – do at home or at the gym
- Use of Kelsey’s phone app during the challenge
- Sample meal plans to teach you how to build your own
- A list of Kelsey’s personal supplement stack
- 6-week workout plan- gym and home plan included (see recommended home equipment at the bottom of post)
- Private Facebook accountability group and coaching
- Facebook LIVE Q & A sessions with Kelsey
- Video demonstration of each exercise
- Email support from Kelsey
- Chance to win cash and a feature on Kelsey’s blog and social media outlets
- Your payment proves your start date. Once you purchase, an email will be sent to you with a download link. Save it somewhere safe so you can access it in the future. The app is ONLY available during the challenge.
- You must complete your payment for the program by Monday, March 26 to enter the challenge.
- Do not email “before” photos at the beginning of the challenge. Save everything until the end.
- How to Receive Your Plan: Upon payment, you will receive the downloadable file in an email my site. If you don’t see it, check your junk mail. There are limited downloads on your file, so save it to your computer or email it to yourself. If you have already checked your junk mail and it has been more than 60 minutes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not take “before” and “after” photos in panties or bra. Please wear a swimsuit or sports bra and shorts.
Q: What is the cost?
A: The cost is just $59 for 6 weeks with early bird pricing. Many personal trainers charge $50 per session so you would be paying around $1,500 for 5 workouts a week for 6 weeks. My challenge has the added value of the private support group on Facebook, the chance to win prize money, coaching on how to plan your meals, change your mindset and more! I am so excited!
Q: Where is the private Facebook group?
A: The link to the private Facebook group is in your challenge document that you receive upon payment. The group is only for challenge participants.
Q: What type of training can I expect with this plan?
A: This plan involves weight training and a combination of steady state cardio and high intensity interval training. The program is a 6-week plan to be completed in 5 days per week. You do not need a gym membership because you can complete the workouts at home with the right equipment (see bottom of this post for recommended equipment for at-home training).
Q: What equipment will I need if working out at home?
A: Check out the bottom of this post for recommended equipment.
Q: How do I take my “before” photos?
A: There are instructions in your challenge documents on how to take your photos. Everyone must hold a newspaper or use the “TimeStampIt” app to prove the start date. Make sure you can see the date in the close up of the newspaper.
Q: How long are the plan workouts?
A: Each workout should take you under an hour. I typically complete my workouts in 50-60 minutes. Some workouts may be shorter, depending on your gym traffic.
Q: How many days per week would I work out on your plan?
A: The workouts are 5 days per week.
Q: Is this program suitable for someone breastfeeding?
A: Most definitely! ACOG recommends that you eat at least 1,800 calories per day to maintain your milk supply. C’mon mamas! Let’s do this!
Q: How do I get added to the private Facebook group?
A: The link to our private group is in the document download that sellfy.com will email you. Make sure you have a female profile. Some ladies share a profile with their hubby and the profile says male. In order to make everyone comfortable, no male profiles will be approved. Thanks for understanding.
Q: When should I receive my plan?
A: You should receive your plan within 30-60 minutes of purchase. Be sure to check your junk mail if it doesn’t come right to your inbox. It should come to your email that you have set up in Paypal. You are limited to 5 downloads, so be sure to save your PDF to a computer, device or Dropbox.
Q: What are the age limits to enter the challenge?
A: 18 years old and above will be considered to win the challenge.
Q: Is the program for females only?
A: Only women will be allowed to enter the transformation challenge and be approved to join the private Facebook group.
Q: Are the recommended supplements safe for breast feeding women?
A: Yes, they are. That is the main reason I started using the products myself.
Q: Is there a vegetarian meal plan?
A: There are vegetarian and vegan food options on my plan but I do not specifically create the meal plan for each person. My goal is to teach you how to read labels so that you can have a variety of foods that serve your goals. I can offer a recommendation on dairy-free meal replacement shakes and bars that will help you with convenience and save you money and time with meal prep.
Q: Can anyone enter the challenge?
A: Anyone (female only) over the age of 18 is eligible to win the challenge. You can be located in the US or internationally. Prize money will be paid in US dollars.
Q: What does the final essay consist of?
A: The essay includes a series of questions that you will answer in order to complete your challenge submission. This gives me a glimpse of your journey up until this point and helps me determine my final challenge winner.
This program is best when completed at the gym, however, there is an at-home workout as well. Just know you are a bit limited at home but with the right equipment and 100% focus on your NUTRITION, you will get amazing results.
Check out this list below for recommended equipment if you are using the home based workout:
1. Check out this resistance band package for the at-home workouts. This is especially nice on back day. You definitely need the door anchor, which this one has. It has good reviews >> http://amzn.to/2krWKkm
2. Dumbbells – 5’s, 8’s, 10 pounds to start with (15’s if more advanced)
3. Stability ball
5. Jump rope (if you do not have a treadmill or elliptical)
6. Bench or stable surface for step-ups (wooden chair or stairs at home)
7. Barbell – 20 pound or adjustable weight (optional)
8. Kettlebell (optional)
Email me with any questions regarding the challenge: email@example.com.