It’s been a minute since we’ve had a newborn in the house! This is week one that we’ve had baby Kellan home and I am soaking in these baby snuggles. When we found out we were pregnant, I immediately started looking for the latest and greatest baby items. However, I found that I ended up buying the same (or similar) items we used and loved with our first baby! I will be adding products to this page as time goes on, so check back for updates.
Disclaimer: I earn a small commission when you purchase items from the links on this page. I only share products I love. Thank you for supporting my blog.
- Stroller – click here!
2. Bassinet – click here!
3. White noise sound machine – click here!
4. Baby Monitor – Infant Optics – click here!
5. Whale bathtub – click here
6. Graco Baby Swing – click here!
7. Bottles – Dr Brown’s – Click here!
8. Baby Carrier – click here!
9. Baby Play Mat – click here!
10. Bottle / Sippy Cup Labels – click here!
11. Boppy Pillow – click here!
12. Mamaroo – click here!
We were given this Mamaroo swing/rotating hammock by a friend. My daughter didn’t really like it, so I passed it on to my friend Cathy, who used it for her two kiddos. Then she passed it back to me! Kellan seems to really like it. On a few occasions, it has been the only thing to calm him down when his tummy is gassy. So, it’s a keeper! Way to be there, Mamaroo!