What You Get:
- 12-week home workout program with minimal equipment.
- Links to video demonstration of each exercise.
- Customizable cardio guide.
- Access to Kelsey’s private Facebook group for tips and motivation.
- The workouts take anywhere from 30-50 minutes, depending on your equipment and the amount of cardio you choose. I typically lift for 15-20 minutes, followed by cardio for 30 minutes. When I do HIIT for cardio between lifting sets, my workouts are shorter.
- Please see this post on recommended equipment before you purchase the plan. I use dumbbells, loop bands and resistance bands in these workouts.
This plan gives you an 12-week home workout plan for toning up and dropping body fat. I have lost 50 pounds working out at home since having my 2nd baby.
Upon purchasing, you will be able to download the plan instantly. It will also be emailed to you. Be sure to save it to a safe place/device for future reference. This program comes to you in the form of a PDF document.